connection with your business, we may obtain information
about you as described in this notice, which we handle
as stated in this notice.
1. We collect non-public personal information about
you from the following sources:
- Information that we receive from you on
applications or other forms
- Information about your transaction with us,
our affiliates or others; and
- Information we receive from consumer reporting
2. We may disclose all of the information we collect,
as described above, to companies that perform marketing
services on our behalf or to other financial institutions
with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may
not make such disclosures about you as a consumer,
customer, or former customer.
3. We may also disclose non-public personal information
about you as a consumer, customer or former customer,
to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
4. We restrict access to non-public personal information
about you to those employees who need to know that
information to provide products or services to you.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards
that comply with federal regulations to guard your
non-public personal information.